If you are a blogger who would like to see her or his blog post (or article) translated into Russian, here's a trick that might work for you.
First, register at polismi.ru forums (that would require answering some tricky question; if you experience any difficulties just shoot me an e-mail at landak (at) yandex (dot) ru with your desired login and password, I'd try to help).
Second, open the forum thread "Hey Bulldog" (no idea why that particular title; perhaps it suggests that you can post there if you feel lonely, haha) at polismi.ru forums, and post a small announcement of your article. Which would ideally consist of a concise description (a single line is enough), the title of your blog (or the venue where your article was published), the link to your blog post or article, and some quote (so we could assess the quality of your text without opening the link).
Someone in the team will read your announcement, and provided that it's interesting for us, your article will be translated into Russian and published either at our website or as a forum thread. There are no strict rules about what would make us interested (so, please, do not write anything specifically for us). But here are a few hints:
- Ideally your text shouldn't be too long (there are lots of good articles which don't get translated because of their large size).
- We don't care about news (there are hundreds of news websites, we can't compete with them!). Analytics is great, and a news roundup is possible if it leads to some analytics.
- Economy is cool, politics is cool, education is extra cool, something social is very possible (everybody loves a good story).
- Good English is always a plus (we love any opportunity to improve our English skills).
- Clearly, we are more interested in (and prefer) new stuff. But we might consider an older text, too, if it's still topical.
Сообщение отредактировал landak: 18 Июль 2016 - 11:21